The World According to Marney

Friday, August 2

Well, I didn't get any knitting done last night.I spent a lovely evening hanging with friends in a rather Sex and the City way. I guess it is not unusual when you get four single, urban women together. Our one male companion didn't seem too flustered by the array of colorful topics. Although, when we first started talking, I think he was a little surprised by our candor.

This morning on my way to the office, I stopped by Rockefeller Plaza to hear Carole King play on the Today Show. Granted, my dislike of crowds kept me across the street so I wasn't really close enough to see her but she sounded wonderful. I can't say that I have ever stood outside of the Today Show before. It's one of those things that tourists do, I guess. I generally try to stay clear of those types of spots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home