The World According to Marney

Friday, July 19

It's time for the Friday Five.

1. Where were you born?
Vancouver, WA

2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? If you don't live there, do you want to move back? Why or why not?
I do not have any thoughts of moving back home. It will always be my hometown but I can't live in that small of a town. I am a city girl!

3. Where in the world do you feel the safest?
Contrary to most people's opinion, I feel pretty darn safe here in NYC. Despite the WTC, crime and all of that, this is a pretty safe city.

4. Do you feel you are well-traveled?
I would love to travel more. Basically, I feel like I have done a bit of travel. I have seen most of the country and recently ventured out to other continents. I plan on continuing the traveling in the future.

5. Where is the most interesting place you've been?
I loved the tranquility af the South of France, the resort feel of St. Martin, the excitement of New Orleans, and the hip atmosphere of San Francisco as well as many other places. But when it comes down to it, there is really no place more interesting than NYC. It is one of the best places to find fabulous restaurants, many kinds of culture and the widest variety of people and ethnicities around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home