The World According to Marney

Monday, July 15

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I had a pretty good birthday weekend. Sunday, I spent a lot of time on the phone with my family. I met up with a handful of my friends for a dinner and a decadent dessert (because I am all about full desserts!) at Serendipity 3 Restaurant. It was a really nice time with good friends and good food. Sadly, John Cusack did not show up for a Frozen Hot Chocolate. That would have been a great birthday present! (Don't think I am quite over the top with that last link. It just made me chuckle!)

Mostly, I got some knitting dane this weekend. My sweater is almost finished. I thought I was going to have to scrimp on the collar due to lack of yarn. As I was coming down the home stretch by using every short piece I could find to put the last pieces together, I found a rather large ball hiding. That means the collar will be back up to the The Flying Nun wing-span standards. I plan on having that finished tonight.

That means I can start tomorrow's S-n-B with a brand new project, thanks to a birthday gift certificate from Jackie from Downtown Yarns. WHERE TO BEGIN!?!?!?!? Now I have to think about what I want to make...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home