The World According to Marney

Thursday, July 11

Today is going to be a light update day. I have officially not finished the book for tonight's Book Club meeting. I really tried. Despite my less than exhuberant attitude toward it, I really did try to get it all in. Sadly, time and energy were not on my side these past couple of weeks.

I found out that my best friend from back home, Judy, is planning on coming out here for a visit next month on her way to Ireland. It has only been about 11 years that she has been promisisg to come visit me in New York. Even when her favorite cousin moved here, she still found excuses not to come. I will be very happy to see her.

That is really all that I have the energy to write about today. Maybe I'll perk up later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home