The World According to Marney

Tuesday, July 9

I just finished a big presentation at work today. I think this is just one more feather in my cap saying that I am not really an administrative assistant. Nevertheless, I am still wearing the hat of one (although my head is getting far too big for it). GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Tonight is the good old S-n-B. I can really use some quality knitting to calm down my nerves. Of course, I did not bring a whole lot with me since I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it. We'll see how far I got through tonight.

I am very excited that I got to talk to Scottie last night. Scottie is a dear friend that I don't get to see very often due to his travels. He has been out on the road with Saturday Night Fever for the past couple of years. Now there is a chance that he may be going out with The Producers (warning: flash site) at the end of the Summer. I like it much better when he gets a gig in town. Of course, I can't do much about that. At least he has work! That's more than I can say for people staying around this area, especially in the arts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home