The World According to Marney

Wednesday, June 26

As I walked into the S-n-B last night, I had decided to start a shell for my sister's birthday from the Vogue Knitting on the Go: Vintage Knits book. The problem was, I didn't have any yarn with the right gauge. So, I strolled over to Downtown Yarns accross the street. What do I find there but Debbie Bliss Cotton/Silk Aran on sale. I picked out this beautiful smoky purple. It is really pretty. The picture does not do the color justice. I am very happy to have an adult sized project going right now.

Well, I did get a couple of pictures last night that I will post on my gallery page later today.

My mom is trying to hook me up with buyers for my Fruit Caps. As you can see, the collection seems to keep growing! I will try to get some matching Fruity Bootie and Cap sets together. They are such fun to make. Maybe I can go into knitted fruit business and give up all the rest of this corporate world. I'll let you know when I get out of that pipe dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home