The World According to Marney

Thursday, June 20

I am taking a break from work to post last week's the friday five.

1. How often do you do laundry? Every other week, usually. Sometimes more frequently, sometimes less frequently, depending on the week.

2. What's in a typical wash load? Whatever needs washing.

3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? The machines at the laundromat are front loading. I generally use Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent.

4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? No. I use Bounce in the dryer.

5. Dryer or clothesline? Maybe I should put up a clothesline through my lightwell outside. Knowing me, I would forget about it and my clothes would end up covered in pigeon crap. I think I'll stick with the dryer. Although, my non-dryer articles hang from the latticework in my apartment until dry.

Aren't you glad you asked????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home