The World According to Marney

Tuesday, June 11

I finished the second strawberry bootie last night. They came out so adorable! Of course, they have no home to go to, so they will end up in a pile of finished objects. I guess it could be worse!

I am very excited that my sweet, little laptop is going through some major surgery at Tekserve. There is a lot of hope for recovery. That means that I will soon be able to get my e-mail again. (If you have sent me any e-mail in the past couple of days, I apologize for not returning it. I can no longer access it from work. I'll respond as soon as I can.)

More exciting news! Last night, what was waiting for me in my mailbox? No, not my E-Knitting order. (Grumble, grumble) My replacement Brittany needles! I broke 2 of my #2 double pointed needles a couple of months ago. Brittany replaces all broken needles. Well, I don't know if it was because I waited so long or because I was a bit of a squeaky wheel, but there were 4 needles in the package. I no longer have to use the stumpy needle that had to be sharpened in the pencil sharpener. Yea!!!

Tonight is the S-n-B. I always get very excited about going. Plenty of time to work on the second holiday gift sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home