The World According to Marney

Friday, May 31

It is finally Friday! The shortest work weeks always seem the longest. On the other hand, the longest weekends always seem the shortest.

I spent much of my evening last night talking with Mom about knitting and computers. I guess those would me the things that occupy the most of my time. Mom has sent me some pictures of her lastest project. She decided to make a sweater from a Knit 'n Style magazine I got when I was back there. Of course, these pieces have since been frogged.
Mom's Sweater Mom's Sleeves

One more word on Mom's kniting. If anyone knows about an informal knitting group in Vancouver, WA, please let me know. Mom and Grandma Dolly are a little jealous of my S-n-B. They want to join one themselves. Thank you Shetha for letting me know about the Knitting Guild in the area.

Speaking of Shetha, she will be here in the Big Apple this weekend. A few of us bloggers, Betsy and Jackie and myself are trying to meet up with her. We'll see you tomorrow, Shetha. Have a good flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home