The World According to Marney

Wednesday, May 29


Last night's S-n-B was quite a learning experience. I took on the challenge of creating one of the adorable Ann Norling Fruit Caps. I worked on a strawberry for the niece of one of my co-workers. When Debbie Stoller, our knitting Shaman, noticed that I had ungainly stranding of yarns in the inside of the hat, she jumped to the plate to show me how to weave in those strands as I go along. That made my yarn so much more controllable! Thanks Debbie! That is nothing compared to the magic she worked for Betsy's shell. What would we do without Debbie?!?!

The saddest part out the evening was saying good-bye to Carolyn. Last night was her last night with us in NYC. Seattle, take good care of Ms. Chunky. We will all be stopping by to make sure she's happy. Good luck, Carolyn!

My main focus for today is sending good thoughts out to Jackie with her interview today. Good luck to you too, Jackie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home