The World According to Marney

Tuesday, May 21

Joel, Emmy and Conner
Emmy and Joel sent me pictures of their new addition, Conner. I have known Emmy since we were 5 years old. Now she has a baby of her own. Congratulations!

I got it! That's right, my Glow in the Dark yarn came in the mail today - but still no sign of my eknitting order. I don't have photos yet (that's the story of my life). It looks like it may be less than wonderful to knit with. Very loosely spun nylon. Well, I will only use it for accents. I do have a poll going on right now here if you would like to give me an idea as to what design I should do on my nieces' socks with the Glow in the Dark yarn. Sorry, MJ, I will not be putting on Martini Glasses.

I have both front pieces and one sleeve finished on the baby cardigan for little Conner. I am looking for a simple sock pattern (multiple of 4 stitches - 7 stitches per inch gauge) that I can adapt to the stitch pattern of the cardigan. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know.

Tonight is S-n-B. And, yes, I brought my Glow in the Dark yarn for Show and Tell. I hope Jen makes it back tonght. She still needs to learn to purl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home