The World According to Marney

Tuesday, May 14

Barbie

Since I wanted to find small projects to keep me busy, I decided that my neices' Barbies may need some clothes. Of course, my Barbies never had cool clothes. Although some were homemade. Judy sewed tube dresses for every occassion. Sadly, she had not yet learned the skill of hemming. Well, I thought I would throw out some pattern links that I found to keep Barbie stylin'.

Here is a nice selection of Barbie patterns, including a poodle skirt, holiday dress, sweaters and a few outfits for Kelly.

With soaring temperatures just around the corner, Barbies need to enjoy summer. Why not whip up a Swim Suit for her. Kelly, too! Or, use the same pattern for undies for those chilly nights in the Barbie Dream House.

No wonder I have been so upset about my lack of cool clothing for my Barbies. I never had hand knit Bellbottom pants for any of my dolls! I tried this pallern last night as well as the sweater. Barbie will be stylin'!

As the perpetual teenager, Barbie needs to have something to wear to Homecoming, Prom and other important social events. Here are a couple of lovely dresses to keep her in style. Make sure you check out the socks listed on this page, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home