The World According to Marney

Monday, May 13

Weekend Update

I FINISHED MY SOCKS! I didn't have to frog at all. That is quite an accomplishment. I will be giving them to my boss today. (Her birthday is tomorrow but she will be out of town all week.) To keep myself busy until I receive my ekniting order and until I trek out to Smiley's sale next week, I have started knitting barbie dresses. It keeps me busy and I can stock them up as presents for those rascally neices.

I spent Saturday moving TADA! to their new home. They are a children's theatre company. Being in an environment af children on stage reminded me of my youth spent at dance class. I even caught myself tapping away when I had down time.

Later that evening, I went to hear William Brooks play at Conitinental. I only recently met William through friends. I enjoyed the show quite a lot. Another treat for the evening was seeing Deni Bonet play as well. Man, she plays the hell out of that violin! All in all, I was a great musical evening.

That's all I have right now. I am going to "get back to work." I can't even type that without laughing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home