The World According to Marney

Monday, May 20

I thought I would join the blog scene and include the Friday Five in today's post. It could be fun.

1. What shampoo do you use?
Thermasilk for color treated hair. I got a HUGE bottle of it in November that I am convinced will last me forever.

2. Do you use conditioner? What kind?
I use the conditioner from the L'Oreal Feria hair color. It is rather intense and makes my hair like butter.

3. When was the last time you got your hair cut?
Easter Sunday. I let my sister, Amy, cut my hair as practice for her beauty school classes. Before that, October 1999. No, really!

4. What styling products do you use?
I don't use many products as they don't do anything for my hair. It is way too fine and straight to have body or hope for becoming anything other than fine and straight.

5. What's your worst hair-related experience?
The summer before my sophomore year in high school, I (1) used Sun-In, (2) went swimming in our swimming pool, (3) got a perm and (4) stayed out in the sun all sumer long. By the time I went back to school, my hair was the color and texture of straw. When I decided to go back to my natural color, my mom (a licensed beautician) left the color on for much less time than suggested. My hair turned black within about 10 minutes. Since then, I have sworn off Sun-In, perms, staying out in the sun all summer long, and my natural color. All is happy now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home