The World According to Marney

Friday, May 17

I have good news. My friend Emmy and her husband Joel welcomed their new son yesterday. His name is Connor (I am not sure of the spelling so I'm sorry if I got it wrong.) Congratulations Emmy and Joel. I have booties coming out to you very soon! Please send photos when you get a chance.


Last night I went to a Lot 47 Films screening of The Fast Runner. It was 3 hours of life on the tundra. There were some amazingly beautiful shots in this film, like the sun gleaming off the ice. On the other hand, sometimes it was hard to put the pieces of the plot together. It was an interesting piece that is not for anyone with a short attention span.

I did get a couple of rows in on the vest last night. I am almost binding off for the arm holes. It is all one piece (I hate stitching pieces together if I can avoid it). I am still waiting for my yarn deliveries. I am getting more impatient every day. For that matter, I still haven't received my Brittany Needle replacements yet. I may have to send another e-mail to follow up on their back order situation. At least I will be able to indulge in my compulsion to collect yarn tomorrow at Smiley's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home