The World According to Marney

Wednesday, May 22

Lost night was such a fun S-n-B. We had a great time. I managed to finish the back of the cardigan. That means I only have one sleeve left. Then, I am off to make some socks. I think I found a pattern that I will adapt. It is the exact yarn that I am using which is the main reason I chose it. Instead of doing the fair isle pattern, I will just use the stitch pattern from the cardigan. I will only be using about 3 balls of yarn for this project. That means I have 7 more balls. I did realize that the blue is close to the color of my bathroom. I have been lacking wash cloths for a while so I think I may whip up a few of them. I think I will do different stitch patterns on each just to spice it up.

A few friends and I are trying to put together a local monthly book club. We are still working out the final details. Hopefully it will get started soon. I am definitely looking forward to this. I am storting to feel like my brain is wearing away with lack of use.

Deb, I will bring the Glow in the Dark yarn next week so you can see it! Maybe I will whip up a little something as a sample as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home