The World According to Marney

Thursday, May 30

I managed to find buttons for my baby cardigan last night. (Pictures are on the way, I swear!!!) I always end up going to Greenburg & Hammer. I should know to start my searches there. I have never been disappointed by their selection of notions. Not to mention, they are conveniently located on 57th between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. (Rather close to home.) So, my sweater set is complete. I will be sending them all out today. Little Conner will be nice and cozy in his new summer cardigan, socks and hat.

I made another Strawberry hat last night. Man, they go fast! I think I need to get some other colors of yarn to make other fruits. Jackie suggested knitting up little leaves to attach to the stems. Maybe I will look into doing something like that. I have a plethora of green left over.

Tonight is a big night for me. I get to be hooked up to the platelet machine at the Red Cross for the evening. Sadly, this prospect is less painful than some dates I have been on of lateƖ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home