The World According to Marney

Monday, June 10

Weekly Personal Yarns

Desert isle keepers

With all essentials being taken care of, what ...

(non-knitting) book

I can never decide on one book. I need a library. If I had to choose, Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy.

movie
Either Better Off Dead...or Airplane!

music
Webster. They were a local band that I followed throughout college. Not only do I like the music, but it brings back a lot of memories.

food
Lots of veggies. I would probably plant a garden. (And some ice cream!)

knitting book, yarn & needles
Although I don't have it now, Barbara Walker's A Treasury of Knitting Patterns. I would need to have a lot of yarn and plenty of needles. I finish my projects WAY too fast.

...would you take along to a deserted island for the nourishment of your soul?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home