The World According to Marney

Monday, June 10

So after I was complaining about net having a current project, I found myself knitting up a storm. I decided to try Strawberry booties to match the caps I have been making. I added "seeds" to the top of the instep and made the cuff "leaves." I also threw together a couple af washcloths. The biggest excitement was starting my holiday gifts for my nieces. I have one sock finished and another started. I broke down and bought some Regia Mini Ringel. The stripes are navy blue, red, green, cyan and yellew. For the yellow stripes, I also included that infamous Glow-In-The-Dark yarn. Very cute.

Jackie and I have also decided to try to knit in every park in the City this Summer. I don't know if it is possible but I am going to try. So far, I have been in Central Park, Hudson River Park, Thompson Square Park and Roosevelt Park. Not bad since June just started!

Oh, Jackie and I also discovered a very YUMMY place to get Ices down in the East Village. On Avenue B and 2nd Street, there is a storefront called NYC Icy. They have a couple dozen flavors of their homemade ices. Definitely worth a trip over there tro try out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home