The World According to Marney

Tuesday, June 18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!

First, I would like to apologize to Mom for not getting your present to you on time. I forgot to bring it in yesterday to send it out. You should be getting it tomorrow. Enjoy!

Last night, I finished yet another fruit cap. Right now I have 4 newborn sized caps in my stash. Between Mom and MJ, I think I should probably be able to find homes for these hats. Mom would be my West Coast Sales Manager and MJ is Sales Manager for the East Coast. Unfortunately, minimal profits, there are no commissions involved. They just do it because they are good to me! (MJ - I have started a pumpkin for you, as well.)

Some of the people in my office are going bowling tonight to raise money for Junior Achievement. It's too bad that it had to be on a Tuesday night. Bowling for charity is not a good enough reason for me to miss S-n-B. (Mostly because I am not a very good bowler.) I did donate money, though. Have fun tonight, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home