The World According to Marney

Wednesday, June 12

I got a lot finished on the sock last night. I had finished the ribbing before I went to S-n-B. By the time I left, I had turned the heel and was halfway to the toe. Who would have thought that I could throw together a pair of socks in 4 days???

I have to deal with my problematic e-knitting order today. I will have to have the package tracked. Apparently, the US Postal Service believes that packages do not have to get to their destinations. And they wonder why more people are using more reliable communications and shipping services these days, like e-mail and overnight carriers. I will bet that the postal rate increase at the end of this month will not affect me! The most ironic thing I have seen regarding the snail mail vs. e-mail dichotomy is the numerous US Postal Trucks roaming around the city that have ads plastered on the side for MSN as an ISP and e-mail service. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? No wonder Postal Sales are very low these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home