The World According to Marney

Thursday, June 13

Sock is complete! That makes a pair. I was very impressed that the pattern was exactly the same for both socks. Some day I will get pictures up. As I am in a slight technological holding pattern, I'm lucky I can post at all. Very soon, I will be up to my full capacity.

My E-Knitting/US Postal Service drama is still mounting. After talking to Song at e-knitting, I discovered my order was "delivered" May 18th. Alas, I still don't have it. Her suggestion was to talk to someone at my post office. After work last night, I buckled down to get information from the wasteland that is our postal system. By my tone, can you tell the outcome? That's right. The man I spoke to was very nice but had absolutely no information. He gave me an phone number to call and ask for a supervisor. They MAY be able to give me more information. I have a very strong feeling that either this box is living in eternal limbo somewhere or someone thought they were me and just took it. Remind me not to use the post office again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home