The World According to Marney

Friday, June 21

I finally got to read my e-mails last night. Man, they run a tight ship at the The New York Public Library. You get 30 minutes to use their computers and only 10 sheets of paper (don't even think about bringing your own). I barely was able to get through my 176 unread e-mails in that time. Although as I was waiting for the pages to load, I started reading Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. There are advantages to waiting for slow connections at the library.

I have been working on my puckering problem. I think I may have an idea of what I need, thanks to the suggestion in part by Ivete. Instead of just slipping a stitch in the designated pucker stitch, I think I need to bring the yarn to the front, slip the stitch and bring the yarn back. Just slipping a stitch every other row gives a raised stripe.

Tonight, I am off to be a movie extra. This should be fun. I will be trekking out to Yankee Stadium fro the filming of Anger Management with Jack Nicholson, Adam Sandler and Marissa Tomei. What a fun way to spend a Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home