The World According to Marney

Tuesday, June 25

Here are the latest Personal Yarns

Moving on to high school:

Who was your best friend in high school?
That is a tough one. I hung out with a collective, The Group. I did everything with them. Judy, Kim, Jen, Cindy, Jenise, Christy, Jill, Dan, Scott, Phil, Terry, Matt, Todd. In fact, The Group went to Senior Year Homecoming together as a group.

What was it about them that made you feel close?
We did everything together. Most of us hod known each other since elementary school. We all liked the same knids of things. We never pressured anyone to do stuff that we didn't want to do. They were the best friends I could have had in high school.

What is the silliest/craziest/most outrageous thing you did together?
I think I would need to have an entire page dedicated to this question. Let me just say that both Oregon and New York send thank you letters to Judy, Jen and me for not living in the same places. The world is a little safer for it.

Are you still in touch? If not, how long did you keep in touch? Would you like to get reacquainted?
I still keep in touch with some of them. Judy, Terry, Scott and I see each other as regularly as we can. Terry and Scott have visited me repeatedly. I try to see all of them when I go back west. I would love to catch up with the rest. I missed my 10 year high school reunion last September (for obvious reasons) which I had hoped to be the place to catch up. Maybe in another 10 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home