The World According to Marney

Tuesday, June 25







  
Enter a City or US Zip:



 





Not much to chat about today. It's too hot to think about anything but the heat. I hate it when you get out of a nice refreshing shower and start to sweat immediately. That is the weather situation these days. As you can see, the weather is not as hot as it can be, but the humidity more than makes up for everything. Yesterday we were in the 90s with humidity to match. This is the time of the year that I hope for thunderstorms so the humidity will die down at least for a little while. We can only hope.

Hey, Betsy! I brought my booties with me to share at S-n-B. I still need to weave some af the ends in on one of them. Maybe I'll do that when I get there.

Well, I am going to sit in front of a fan and hope that the air in this office actually kicks in sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home