The World According to Marney

Friday, June 21

Here's this week's the friday five. I think this means that I have caught up.

1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? I have a nice cozy studio apartment.

2. Do you rent or own? I rent. I can't quite afford to buy an apartment in my neighborhood. Not only that, but I like not having to do maintenance stuff myself.

3. Does anyone else live with you? Three feline friends, Nekko, Koshka and George. I have pictures of them trapped on my crashed Hard Drive. I'll get them someday....

4. How many times have you moved in your life? It seems like I was moving a lot during college. I have lived in 5 homes, not including the temporary places I stay in while I was getting dorm space settled.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? I am going to Yankee Stadium tonight. Saturday, I will be volunteering in the morning and going out to Jackie's 'hood, Coney Island for the Mermaid Parade. Sunday, I will try to clean my apartment, read (I am WAY behind for the book club), knit and catch up on sleep that I will be missing. Not necessarily in that order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home