The World According to Marney

Wednesday, July 10

Last night was a really fun S-n-B. I have decided to start an internship under the Stitch Doctor. If I work really hard, I hope to have my residency by the winter, maybe go into private practice sometime next year. Debbie, will you give me a shot? I am a good student, I swear.

Carolyn sent me many words of encouragement on my crocheting endeavors. Mabe soon I will be worthy of this certificate. I will hold off on picking out a frame until I feel a little more sure of myself.

I am looking forward to this week being over. It has been a rough week for me and it's only Wednesday. I think I may have to take a little time of very soon. Mental health days, and all.

Tomorrow is the second meeting of the Book Club. We are going to discuss Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I have to admit that I have only finished about half the book at this point. I don't think I will finish it before we get together. I have really tried to get through it in time but there are not enough hours in the day. Maybe I should just get the CliffsNotes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home