The World According to Marney

Friday, July 12

I am going to scream. I have lost my post twice this morning because technology is not playing nice with me!!!

Last night was the second meeting of the Book Club. We were at a bit of a disadvantage as 3 of the 5 of us that made it had not finished the book. Despite that, we did have quite a discussion. Nevertheless, I have decided that I will finish Love in the Time of Cholera at some point, just not right away.

I have been avoiding making plans for this weekend. Partly because I don't know what I want to do and partly because I have a hard time making plans for others based soley on my whimsy. For those of you not in the know, Sunday is my birthday. I am also not in much of a "big blowout" mood lately. Low key is my mantra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home