The World According to Marney

Tuesday, July 16

I didn't finish my sweater last night. All the pieces are finished and the entire left side is sewn. As I was starting to sew up the right sleeve, I discovered that I forget to make the initial bound off stitches to match up with the body. Instead of winging it, I frogged down to that row and finished again. Now I am ready to sew the rest. There really is no hurry since the weather is not very sweater appropriate right now.

A sI was stitching my sweater last night, I watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show on AMC. I woke up to Dammit Janet playing in my brain this morning. While I was in the shower, I couldn't help singing TIme Warp. My head has been invaded by a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual Transylvania. At least I didn't break out a bustier and fishnets for work this morning! That is definitely not business casual.

I am really looking forward to doing some yarn shopping today before S-n-B. I have no idea what I want to make but I'm sure I will be inspired by the yarns. It's the little things in life that make me happiest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home