The World According to Marney

Wednesday, July 24

First of all, I need to wish my sister a happy birthday today. Happy birthday, Amy!!!

I think the new venue for the S-n-B last night was a success. I think Java N Jazz has a lot to offer our little group. The lighting is better; it is a larger space; they have nice staff; there isn't the shade-too-loud head-banging music; they serve food, not just pastries; they have nice staff; there are couches and a rocking chair; did I mention the nice staff. Basically, I think it is a good choice. I think we were really growing out too big for that space, as well.

I can't say that I am happy about being back at work today. The problems that I was having with my computer on Friday have still not been fixed while I was out of the office. This does not make me happy at all. To be honest, I am very close to trying to get our incompetent IT administator axed. If the powers that be won't take care of this major problem, I will take matters in my own hands.

It's painful to see that it takes less than 30 minutes in the office for 4 days of relaxation to be negated. I have to keep telling myself "I love my job."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home