The World According to Marney

Wednesday, September 4

I have to admit that I am jonsing for some knitting time. Last night, I missed S-n-B (for a very good reason). Tonight, I may not be able to get in a whole lot of knitting time, either as it is Book Club night. Of course, I usually bring a little something to keep my hands busy while I chatter away. That will make me happy.

Last night, a bunch of friends got together to celebrate Mary Jo's birthday. We went to Hell's Kitchen for a fabulous dinner and entertaining conversation.

Tonight for the Book Club, we will be discussing Slut! Growing Up Female with a Bad Reputation. I think we will have a very small turn out tonight. In fact, I am guessing that we may not even have 5 people in attendance. It is a holiday week and all. I think the small group will also have to decide which book we will read next month. Our current poll has a tie between The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold and The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen. I'll be happy to take any opinions on these books if anyone would like to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home