The World According to Marney

Monday, July 7



It is finished and out of my hands!!!! I am happy to say that I don't have to worry about this blanket ever again. I think it came out beautifully. I am just so happy that it is gone. I hope that the recipients take the finished product into consideration when they think back on the circumstances of how they got it.

Happily, I have been diving head first into Dot. I don't have pictures, but I am finished with the front and one side of the back. I was anticipating that it wouldtake much longer to deal with all of the dots, but I am happy to say that it will probably be a FO by the end of the week. Well, if i can find the energy to weave in ALL the ends.

THat means I will be able to get to work on the halter top that is also made from the Rowan 4 Ply Cotton. In the mean time, I also wanted to get a couple of Catnip Mice made up for some of my friends who have just gotten new kitties. the trick will be filling them and packaging them without the help of my furry friends. Maybe if I do them in the scorching heat, they will be too drained to try and take them from me. Or else, I will have to do one for them first in order to distract them. Sounds like a knitting kinda night for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home