The World According to Marney

Monday, September 9

I have been a bit lax in updating at the end of last week. I swear I have very good reasons. Thursday, I was stuck out at our Jersey City location without access to a computer for more than just a moment. Actually, I was waiting there for my CPU to make it there. As I was waiting (and had nothing else to do), I picked up my knitting and kept myself occupied. So my day was only 3 1/2 hours long (due to the missing CPU - which didn't make it until Friday) and filled with knitting. I got paid for that! Not a bad gig.

Well, the rest of my weekend was really pretty wonderful. I went to a lake house in the Poconos with some friends for three days of vacation. Big thanks to MJ who arranged the lake house with her family. I know it was hard for all of us to leave yesterday.

On a knitting front, two of my fellow vacationers were watching me knit on Friday morning out on the sun porch. They asked me to teach them. Being the enabler/dealer that I have become, I jumped at the chance of bringing more people to the "Yarn-side." I am trying to get them to come out to the S-n-B in the near future.

Well, I am up to my eyballs in work right now. I will have to take time later in the afternoon to revel in the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home