The World According to Marney

Wednesday, July 9

I tried my hand at the Catnip Mouse Pattern last ngiht only to get something that looks like a long cabled finger. I must have read the pattern wrong. I thought I followed it to a "T," but my mouse looks very different from any of these. Well, I suppose cats don't really care what they look like, as long as they are filled with catnip (and yes, mine prefer the Cosmic brand - it's like kitty crack). And it did only take me one act of Hank Williams Lost Highway to finish. I suppose I can always make more.

I just found out about a new service of Strand Book Store here in NYC. Just when you think you have figured out the whole process of buying books, they up and offer books by the foot. That's right for anyone that just wants to have the appearance of being a reader, you can get as many books as you need to fill those empty shelves. For some reason, I don't think I will have to partake in this particular service as all of my bookshelves are currently overflowing onto the floor, other shelves, tables, window sills, any available surface.... Maybe I should offer that kind of service. I can sell my books by the foot, because at this rate, I will have to get a second apartment just to have as a library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home