The World According to Marney

Monday, January 31

The clock is ticking

I am down to 2 weeks of employment. And these will probably be the most insane weeks here. With the dead knoll tolling throughout the office, I wander around with a cart collecting all equipment that no longer has a home. "I'm sorry were you using that phone? I will have to take it from your cold, dead hands." I'm wondering if my last task here will be to clean out my own computer. Oh, I'll probably do that anyway, just because I would hate for all of this stuff to get into the wrong hands.

Forgive my morose attitude today, but it hasn't been a particularly fun day for me. There is just too much darkness around here. And in that, I am also talking about all of the overhead lights that are burning out. Sometimes reality has a way of making the metaphore easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home