The World According to Marney

Thursday, January 13

Ironic

Is it a good thing or a bad thing to be in a CNN story about speed dating just before Valentine's Day? Well, lucky me, I get to be a part of such an ironic situation.

Last night, I ventured into the wacky world of speed dating only to see a camera crew hovering. Well, they were doing a story on the founders of this particular group and the rest of us just got to be a part of the background/background story. Talk about adding pressure to an already pressured situation.

So, if you are bored the week before Valentine's Day, flip around on CNN and see if you can spot me, my "score card" (yes, they actually filmed it), and my interview.

Just think, the last time I was on CNN, it was for knitting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home