The World According to Marney

Sunday, December 26

Another Christmas Down

The Christmas weekend of 2004, for me, included 3 DVDs of Sports Night, much knitting, watching The Woodsman (Kevin Bacon's new movie about a child molester), watching Hotel Rwanda (an incredible movie with a LOT of genocide), more knitting, Chinese food and spending quality time with my ex-boyfriend. I guess it really adds up to a very strange holiday.

But on the bright side, I have a new sweater:



It's the cover pattern from the Spring 2004 Interweave Knits, as you can see here:


I got the yarn from the Smiley's Yarn Sale earlier this month. I scored a bag of Adriafil Jumping Classic for $25 (10 balls). Since I only needed about 7.5 balls, I got a MAJOR BARGAIN on this sweater. I am also working on a pair of socks with some of my Smiley's yarn, as well. If I keep at it, I should be wearing my socks during the ever colder weather that is already upon us.

In the mean time, I will be donning my newly knitted apparel tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home