The World According to Marney

Monday, November 1

Trick or Treat



Aren't we adorable?!?! Meet Mass Transit Girl and Bus Babe. We met up with out other superhero friend Meter Maid, a little later in the evening, last night. Actually, the group consisted of the Urban League of Justice, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Spuds McKenzie, a Hanging Chad (complete with noose) and a Dark Angel. We were quite a site wandering through the Village.

Okay, with the fun of Halloween behind me, my next goal is to get busy with

Official NaNoWriMo 2004 Participant

That's right, I cam going to try to get my NANOWRIMO behind in gear again this year. One more November, one more attempt at writing a novel. I already have over 300 words of the 50,000 done. Keep in mind, it has only been 9 hours since we started. Wait a minute. I am wastin gwords on this blog. I need to put these words down in my novel.

Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home