The World According to Marney

Saturday, October 30

I made it through the week

Friday was a day of total craziness. But to make a long story short, I have employment on Monday.

So, in the knitting front, I am making some of the "clutchettes" for Margaret Nicole. In fact, I am picking up materials a little later this afternoon. Very exciting!

ANd on Monday, I will be back at the Dodgers, as a Dodger. I have been offered a temporary gig there until the end of the year. My situation will be evaluated in December to decide what is happening from that point on. The staffing company also made an offer. They wanted me to "train" at various locations for 2 months and take on a record center at a law firm at the end of the year. Yes, that would be permanant. Yes, I would be paid my salary through the training. Yes, it would be a safe choice. But something I learned in life is the safe answer may not be the one that makes me happy. Right now, I am at a place that I like even though it is only for a couple of months. I'm okay with that. It will get me through the holidays and I can jump off the next bridge when it arrives.

Okay. This week drained me to no end. I realized that I was hired, fired, re-hired, re-fired, and re-re-hired by the same company in the course of 2 weeks. I SO need a vacation, now - which, by the way, is only 3 weeks away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home