The World According to Marney

Monday, October 11

WHAT THE ?!?!

I am at the office at 11:17PM on a Monday (which means I have been here since 7:30AM). I am covered in White Out/Liquid Paper or whatever that heinous concoction that managed to get all over me, my clothes, my hair and my desk in an attempt to make it actually do what it was intended to do - White Out things that are not white. Maybe this is a losing battle here. I just spent the past 10 minutes fighting with the copy machine (the main reason why I'm still here). I don't even like it here.

I think I should just stay here and let everyone see me in my white-out-ified mess, same clothes as the day before, and utterly disheveled. At this rate, I would have to be back here in 9 hours, anyway. Spend 20 minutes getting home and another 20 getting back, 45 minutes for the morning routine, the requisit hour for winding down at home before sleep, I don't think there is much chance for me to actually become human tonight. I don't even know if I can regain the right color.

Oh...brain...fuzzy...must...sleep...have...to...copy.

Wait a minute. Why am I killing myself for a company that I am leaving and a conference that I don't even care about? I have truly lost my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home