The World According to Marney

Monday, September 20

Finished Object



Meet my new capelet, just in time for the autumnal weather that is sneaking into the Northeast. In this picture, it is much more purple than in real life. The actual color is a lovely and much bluer periwinkle. I will try to get a better picture of my capelet once my camera batteries regharge.
I also have to finish my beanbag chair soon. I just retired my makeshift chair for my computer "desk" in a rash of cleaning this weekend. That means I have no where to sit while on my computer. Not comfy.

I hope to post a little later today or tomorrow with some exciting news. Until that time, I am going to get back to my work and read about orthopedics. Please don't be jealous of my glamourous lifestyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home