The World According to Marney

Tuesday, September 7

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I did something very bold and brazen today; something that I have wanted to do for a while and needed for even longer; something that will make me a much happier and pleasant person. That's right, tomorrow after work, I am splurging on a massage. I don't have the luxury that my mom has of having a nearby massage therapist in the family. Schlepping 3000 miles to have my cousin work her magic is not really practical. So, instead, I am being all splurgy-like and spending some quality time at Metamorphosis Day Spa. This is the place at which I had wonderful treatments last summer. Might as well stick with a good thing.

On another front, I bought a pattern from vintageknits.com for my potential capelet. We'll see how that goes when it comes in. (For some reason, the website is not working today, or I'd show you the picture.)

The bean bag chair is coming along nicely, too. I am knitting up the final panel. I have to knit the top piece, which should be a quicky. There are 2 pairs of my jeans that have already been disected for the rest of the pieces. All I have to do is to cut them to size and sew them up. The last piece of the puzzle is to get the stuffing part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home