The World According to Marney

Wednesday, September 15

Another Vacation Ahead

I'm going to Paris! I made arrangements with a friend of mine to take a trip to Paris. We found a great package deal that will give us 5 days, 4 nights in the City of Lights in November. I will just miss my cousin and her fiance in their 3 month adventure in Europe and I will make it back to New York in time for her mother to visit for Thanksgiving. This is going to be fun!

In the mean time, back at the ranch, I have started my capelet. I am taking a little break from the bean bag chair. All of the side pieces are knit up. All I need to do is knit the top piece and cut the denim, well, and sew the pieces all together. And then there is the stuffing part. But, I am almost there. But, the weather is starting to turn cold already. A nice little capelet will come in handy for the blustery autumn winds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home