The World According to Marney

Friday, September 24

Still No News

So, I'm still waiting to hear about the new excitement that may or may not be happening for me. In the mean time, I have managed to catch a doosey of a cold. I spent the latter part of yesterday and all day today resting and watching DVDs as I cough up my lungs and sniffle my way through the day.

I have managed to get a bit of work done on my Huntington Castle Sweater (my birthday present to me). It was put on hold due to the warm weather being less than incentive to knit alpaca. But as Autumn has started to show up, I thought I should get to knitting. Right now, I have a little bit left to do on the hood and the edging to do, sew up the sleeves and hem it. Then it will be ready to wear. Conveniently, being sick does not interfere too terribly much with my knitting. And it is a good way to be productive while lying around in bed.

I think I am now out of the throng of misery. I have gone back to eating solid food (though not a lot). The headaches have diminished. And the sinuses are relatively clear. All that's left is the nasty cough. That part is the worst. But all in all, I feel much better. I can't say that I sound better, but that is good for getting sympathy. (Not that I would ever do that.)

I hope to have news on Monday. It will make me very unhappy if I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home