The World According to Marney

Tuesday, September 28

I have a month to go

I have finally decided to go forth with my plans of becoming my own Superhero for Halloween - MASS TRANSIT GIRL. So I started in on the costume last night (thanks to some help from my friends that have been collecting supplies for me). This would be my cape.



It is slow going, sewing on each card one at a time. But I will do it.

If anyone out there has a collection of Metrocards from the NYC Transit System, I will be happy to take them off your hands. (They should probably be empty. But I'll take the fares, if you really want me to have them.)

I have also been looking for a sidekick or arch nemesis. So far, I think I may have convinced my coworker to dress as a Super Villian. And who could be the evildoer that tries to thwart the heroic deeds of MTG? That's right Dick Cheney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home