The World According to Marney

Wednesday, October 27

Much Happier End to the Day

After a thoroughly wacky day at the office, I meandered over to the Shecky's Girls Night Out. This is an event that I bought a ticket to attend over a month ago. For the bargain basement price of $30, I got a goodie bag that included:

one.6 Chardonnay-full bottle
Monkey Business by Sarah Mlynowski
Killing Bono by Neil McCormick
Goody Spiral Curling Iron, Curling Iron Travel Bag, Hair Pin and Hair Elastic with Metal Piece
Biatta Panties
Ban Antiperspirant
Atkins Morning Start Bar
Lumene Skin Care samples
Revolution Tea 5 pack
Swab Plus lip and eye swabs
redken Blow Dry lotion
Healing Garden Spa Theraphy Sample Pack and Body Butter
Bawls Caffeine Drink
Sample CDs from Joshua Payne, The Shades and Toby Lightman
Wild Sexy Hair Product
Sample of Finlandia Vodka in Mango
Seche Vite Nail Top Coat
Curl Friends Purify Shampoo sample
Zone Perfect Nutrition Bar
And coupons for Esprit, Laser Cosmetica, New York Sports Club and Gloss Day Spa.

Plus there were booths for MANY cool vendors, including Magaret Nicole and her adorable hand knit clutches. So I made a point to find this booth (I looked all of the vendors over before hand). The clutches are even cuter in person. So, I had a little chat with her about how the bags are made. She suggested that I e-mail her about possibly doing a little something. But, she also inspired me to think further about a niche product that can be sold for a substantial amount (covering all costs of course) without feeling guilty about overcharging. Since it looks like I may have some time on my hands very soon, this may be something that keeps me out of trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home