The World According to Marney

Friday, November 26

Post Thanksgiving Coma

After a long weekend in Paris and a few days of working/showing off my town to visitors and a Thanksgiving full of excitement, I have found it hard to make it out of bed today. It's already 3:30 and I have managed to blow off pretty much everything I thought I would do today. But I did watch the Schoolhouse Rock DVD I got from Netflix.

I have also been thinking about my employment situation. The end of December is only a month away and unemployment is looking much more likely. Despite the endless resumes I sent out, I have not heard back from any of them. So, as I was talking to my aunt Pam last night on the subway, I got to thinking about the NYC Teaching Fellowship Program. It would be a great way for me to go back to school without paying a ton of money that I don't really have and still insure some sort of employment. So, I think after this weekend, I may just go ahead and throw my hat in the ring for this program. I think it would be a good option for me.

Okay, that being said, I am going back to my knitting. I am finally putting my organic cotton to good use. Since I couldn't decide for such a long time about what to do with it, I am using it for the "Turtle Top" in Hollywood Knits. Nice chunky sleeveless turtleneck sweater. I could probably wear it on Monday. Love the chunky stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home