The World According to Marney

Tuesday, January 11

Better

I ended up leaving work a bit early yesterday and rested for the whole evening. So, now, although I am not quite 100%, I am feeling MUCH better. Hours of watching Roger & Me, working on my fishnets and just relaxing worked wonders for me. Of course, watching the bunny scene in the movie was enough to make me feel queasy all over again. For that matter, there was a lot of the movie that was a bit unsettling. But that is what Michael Moore is all about with his movies.

I am truly enjoying my knitting pattern a day calendar that I got for Christmas from Grandma Dolly. (Thank you, Grandma!!!) Although I haven't started any new project from it, the first week has some cute socks, a great hat and a lovely shawl that may end up on needles before the year is out.

Oh, my friend Tyler is back from Estonia. He has been there for most of the last year teaching English as a foreign language. For anyone that knows him, that may be hard to imagine. But I am meeting up with him tonight to get the low down on all of his adventures. I'm sure it will be VERY colorful and interesting, to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home