The World According to Marney

Thursday, January 6

Blah

That is all I can muster up to say right now. I just spent the past 2 hours looking for a job to replace this hoop-I-jump-through for a paycheck. Today, there is a big nothing. There are 7 different site that I check daily (not including any company sites I wander onto). I also have a couple of friends that have been farming out my resume within their companies.

So there's that.

I am rather pissed today - literally. As I got to my chair at the office, I smelled something that really could only be some fun odor from my evil felines. I didn't smell it when I left home. And I can't figure out where it is coming from, aside from me. Not my sweater. Not my jeans. Not my hair. I am freshly washed all over - really I am. Just every now and again, I can smell something rather foul. It is making me extremely grumpy. But it gives me good reason to avoid contact with as many people as possible.

On the bright side, I have been indulging in the projects of Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. I have a felted, monogramed, retro shaped bag (green with an "M")and a pair of fishnets (grape) on the needles right now. I am knitting for sanity now. That's all I have to keep me grounded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home