The World According to Marney

Tuesday, May 3

Happy Marney

I am happy to say that so far everything is going very well in the new job. The people there are really nice, helpful, smart and personable. I like that I am doing a bit of the event planning thing with not so much of the chaos that goes with it. Granted, it has been all about the training so far, but I still have a very good feeling about this situation. So much better than the last gig. SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!

But, it hasn't stopped me from knitting up a storm. I would include pictures, but my camera is eating up batteries like crazy, so I have to see what I can do about it. So, in the mean time, you will have to imagine the poncho, the blanket and the golf club covers I have on needles or about to finish. I should get things back in order with this camera thing soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home